Friday, April 3, 2009

Thing #15

Delicious......... hmm I was first introduced to this in another technology course that I was taking, and didn't quite utilize it the way that I could/should. Playing around with it for this "thing" was very enlightening. I could find myself thinking of so many professional and personal uses. I can see myself saving all of my links from home to pay bills with, so I could now do that anywhere. I also was able to find some very interesting and useful Science sites to add to my class blog. Tagging is something in it's own. I found myself pondering all sorts of words that I could use to describe one site, I can see how this could be misleading to the wrong information.
I can be found at: http://delicious.com/jandmechols I enjoyed exploring and playing with Delicious, and can really see myself utilizing it more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment