Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thing #7b

I have really enjoyed my Google Reader. I found an article called Who Are Your Sheep? that I found very interesting. I haven't joined Twitter..... yet, much to the shagrin of many of my friends, but plan to in the future. This article caught my eye. The article discussed an app that you could add to your account that creates a tag cloud of the "professions" of Tweople members that follow you. Take a look at the article, I was amazed by what I found, for him it makes sense, but it made me wonder what a cloud for ALL of Twitter would look like. Hmmmmmmmmm

I also enjoyed a Blue Skunk article about "Geezers online...." that I found very interesting. Looking at it from a Gen Y point of view, I'm amazed at how accurate it is, and how, questionably, sad it makes me. I've lost "touch" with my past, and all I have now is my computer; don't get me wrong, technology saves me in soooo many situations, but do I rely on it too heavily? It reminds me of a picture I've seen before....



Braingle also shared, that keeping your hands and feet warm is a good stress reliever... huh, who would have guessed!?

And finally a quote I liked from Robert Half "Free advice is worth the price."

No comments:

Post a Comment