Monday, April 13, 2009

Thing # 19

Voicethreads seems to be a very useful topic. I love that you can look at a picture and add your thoughts to it. I can see it being useful for creating a study guide for answering questions. For instance, in number twelve, you are given a picture of buffalo grazing in a field....... what is this picture trying to get you to notice. You should be able to tell that they are herbivores, and they are eating grass....... something along those lines. I could also see it being useful with that one class that always seems to be a bit "rowdy" and can't focus, it would be a good way to get them to do the "fun stuff" without getting off-task. I see lots of possibilities for this. I really enjoyed it.

Here is a voicethread that I could see myself using next year.
http://voicethread.com/share/75228/

No comments:

Post a Comment